July 18: Our dogs are unique, and we strive to make their lives as comfortable as possible. If you keep up to date on how to better care for your pet, you have most likely heard about hemp seed oil and CBD for dogs in recent years.
Regardless of how sceptical you are of hemp seed oil and CBD, there are numerous advantages to using hemp-based products not only in humans but also in your pets.
Veterinarians now recommend hemp because research shows that it has many medicinal benefits for pets.
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
“Hemp seed oil is made of hemp seeds. It’s a superfood. It’s high in protein, omega 3 and 6. Omega 3 is very good for skin and fur. Usually, people give their pets salmon oil and fish oil, but hemp seed is a vegan substitute for it. Because it’s plant-based, it digests faster, accelerating the results”, says Cure By Design’s founder Daanish Mateen.
The endless benefits of hemp seed oil for dogs and cats:
- Boost your dog’s immune system:
Hemp contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help your dog’s immune system. Hemp also contains gamma-linolenic acid, an essential omega-6 fatty acid that benefits your dog’s body and health.
The hemp seed oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are both anti-inflammatories. Hemp seed oil can aid in the reduction of inflammation, relieve stiff joints, and improve your pet’s overall health.
- Improves coat and fur quality:
Hemp oil is known to improve the quality of a dog’s fur and coat. Hemp oil can help with skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis and granulomas.
- Helps tackle obesity and manage weight:
The hemp seed oil contains GLA, which helps your dog become more active and engaged. This allows your dog to lose weight by playing and exercising more frequently.
- Heals skin infections:
The hemp seed oil contains essential fatty acids and vitamins that help to heal and protect your dog’s coat from skin conditions.
- Relieves anxiety and stress:
Pets can experience stress and anxiety as well. In such cases, hemp oil works like a charm, and hemp soothes your dog’s nerves.
- Pain relief:
Hemp oil reduces inflammation and alleviates nerve pain.
What is CBD?
CBD, which stands for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. It is derived from the cannabis plant’s flowers and buds and has tremendous therapeutic value for the human body.
CBD does not produce the high associated with cannabis but instead aids in the treatment of medical conditions such as pain, stress, anxiety, inflammation, and so on.
CBD is also becoming popular as an all-natural treatment for pets. An increasing number of pet owners are investigating the potential of CBD in treating the symptoms of a variety of medical conditions in their pets.
How does CBD help pets?
CBD has been shown to benefit animals in a variety of conditions, including but not limited to inflammatory issues, seizures, pain relief, and anxiety. CBD for pet health issues is based on the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS seeks and maintains balance in all bodily processes.
“CBD is used to improve mood and manage pain. It is beneficial to anxious dogs and can help with car anxiety, separation anxiety, travel anxiety, motion sickness, and other issues. It also helps older dogs with health issues”, says Cure By Design’s owner.
Which conditions can CBD help pets with?
CBD, by acting on their endocannabinoid system, can help alleviate medical conditions such as:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Pain ranging from moderate to severe
- Joint Pain and Arthritis
- Ongoing inflammation
- Gastric Infections and Indigestion
Hemp seed oil & CBD products for pets in India
- Cure By Design’s paw balms (calming): Helps calm and relieve pain in dogs. These are lick-safe and edible. The calming balm contains lavender which is multi-purpose and aids in dry skin, bald patches, skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis, and any other skin condition.
- Cure By Design’s paw balms (pain relief): This paw balm is made with 100mg CBD and pepper. The aroma takes care of pain management and gives instant relief.
- Cure By Design’s hemp sprays for dogs: The three sprays are for calming, outdoor, and pain.
- Outdoor: Outdoor spray consists of hemp seed oil, citronella leaves, sesame, and neem that prevents fleas, ticks, and 20 other bugs and even cures mild infestation.
- Calming: The calming spray for puppies is water-based and has a lavender smell, sesame, water, and hemp seed oil. You can even spray this around the house. We even have a CBD oil-based spray which is a massage.
- Pain: This lightweight formula is oil-based and massage oil, which combines all-natural ingredients like Hemp Seed Oil, MCT Coconut Oil, and Rice Bran Oil to create a powerful pain reliever. Our spray is made to deliver active ingredients deep into the tissue and joints of dogs, helping to restore flexibility and relieve joint stiffness–ultimately reducing overall pain levels.
Visit Cure By Design and place your order today!
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.